Saturday, September 7, 2013

Musings from the Friendly Skies - I am still here

Hi Everyone -

I am not sure what happened, but for some reason the URL http://keepingtheskiesfriendly.blogspot.com has been taken down.  With that, gone are all my postings.  I am trying not to get too upset, but it is kind of like losing a diary or some other written record of how I spent my time.  I am waiting to hear back from Google to find out if I did something to delete the blog, or if it was taken down for some other reason.

I will be drafting my annual September 11 anniversary post over the next couple of days.  I am keeping with my tradition of flying to New York and back and doing what I can to say thank you to those on the front lines at United Airlines.  It is only by their efforts and sacrifices that this great airline is still flying.

Thank you everyone for all your support.  This blog has had over 20,000 unique views, far surpassing my expectations.  You all have read and shared my postings with so many others.  I want to keep this going.  

For now, just bookmark http://keeptheskiesfriendly.blogspot.com.  I will resume posting here.  I am crossing my fingers that I recover some or all previous posts.  I will then repost them here.

Be safe everyone, my thanks to you for keeping the skies friendly.



No comments:

Post a Comment